* The next worst thing outside death is a bad marriage.
* The choice of whom you marry determines the course of your life.
* A wedding cake is the only cake that can give you indigestion the rest of your life.
* They say “LOVE IS BLIND” but marriage is an eye opener. Then you will know whether he snores heavily or she salivates in her sleep.
* A successful marriage consist of God at the top, the husband and wife answer to him.
* After the wedding, it is too late for regret.
* Do not say he is rich or she greet mummy on her two knees down no. Get God opinion.
* Marriage is not for boys and girls! But for mature minds.
* Marriage is a life time contract, do not be in a rush.
* It is better for people to laugh at you for late marriage than to be unable to laugh after marriage.
* The choice of whom you marry determines the totality of your life.
* Wedding last for at most some week, but marriage is for a life time… You may have a expensive wedding ceremony, if not careful the marriage might not take three days to break up.